FCWG 2018-19 Learning Exchange Series Session: The Family Forest Carbon Initiative
Josh Parrish of The Nature Conservancy, along with Rita Hite and Christine Cadigan of American Forests Foundation will overview the Family Forest Carbon Initiative.
May 8, 2019
The Family Forest Carbon Initiative
- Josh Parrish, Director of the Working Woodlands Program at The Nature Conservancy (TNC)
- Rita Hite, Executive Vice President of Woodlands at American Forest Foundation (AFF)
- Christine Cadigan, Director of Northeastern Woodland Conservation at American Forest Foundation (AFF)
- Presentation Slides - The Family Forest Carbon Program: Opportunities for Small Landowners
- Additional Q+A Responses: to be posted
About the FCWG 2018-19 Learning Exchange Series
The Forest-Climate Working Group (FCWG) 2018-19 Learning Exchange Series covers current topics and issues in domestic forest carbon policies and management approaches for a changing climate. The FCWG represents a diverse group of forest interests including landowners, industry, conservationists, academia, and those active in carbon markets. The group has worked together for more than 8 years to advocate for state and federal policies that work to ensure sustainable forest use and prevention of land use change. We have currently been in the process of reinvigorating our focus and activities and welcome inquiries into our work. Please reach out if you have questions or think your organization may be interested in joining.