Horse Back Riding Lessons
Come ride at the MSU Horse Teaching and Research Center!
Session 1: September 10-October 15
Session 2: October 22-November 26
Each Session includes a Section A and B
Beginner group meets Mondays 6:30-8:00 pm. This section is designed for the person who has very limited riding experience. The goal for this section will be learning safe handling techniques and horse behavior, along with basic riding position and building rider confidence.
Novice group meets Wednesdays 6:30-8:00 pm. This section is designed for the person that is fairly confident around horses and would like to perfect correct use of aids and position.
- All sections are group lesson format with a limit of 5 people per section
- Ages 12 and over
- Heated indoor arena and grooming area!
- Must wear proper attire including: long pants, boots and approved helmet (Helmets provided if needed)
- You may sign up for multiple sessions
- Held at MSU Horse Teaching and Research Center 3327 Collins Rd, Lansing MI 48910
Fee: $250 per session due one weekday before session starts (nonrefundable)
Payment with credit / debit cards is available online at:
Questions about cashnet contact Carla McLachlan MCLACHL2@msu.edu
Paige Bittner. BS Animal Science, Horse Management Certificate, Assistant Instructor at MSU HTRC, winner of multiple National and Regional championships.
Contact Information: 616-550-6766 firstname.lastname@example.org