Journal seeks telecoupling framework applications
A special issue in an international journal invites articles on soil conservation and environmental sustainability. Deadline: April 30.
Submissions are being sought for a special issue in the international journal New Sciences and Technologies in Soil Conservation and Eco-Sustainability. Articles exploring the applications of the telecoupling framework specifically are mentioned. The submission deadine is April 30.
Soil plays a crucial role in the earth system, so conservation of soil is a critical step towards achieving a sustainable world. To obtain credible data in soil studies, applicable and precise methods are vital. This special issue focuses on new technologies linked to soil conservation and eco-sustainability.
- Theory and practice of soil conservation experiments
- Measurement technologies and instruments for soil loss
- Modeling and decision-support tools for watershed regulation
- Hazardous substances and detection techniques
- Validations and applications of remote sensing to eroded areas
- Applications of the telecoupling framework in soil conservation and environmental sustainability
Online submission instructions and details can be found on the KeAi site.