Mapping the MSU Entomology Shared Drive (Windows)
Instructions for adding the MSU Entomology Shared Drive to your Windows computer.
- Open a File Folder.
- Select My PC.
- Select Map Network Drive.
- Select S: from the drop-down menu.
- In the Folder Field, enter \\fileshare.msu.edu\anr\ent\
NOTE: You may need to map directly to the folder you wish to view, as you may not have permission to the parent folder. For example, if you have only been given access to \\fileshare.msu.edu\anr\ent\Labs\LandisLab you may have to use the full file path rather than just \\fileshare.msu.edu\anr\ent\
- Select the Checkbox for Reconnect at Sign-In if it is not already checked.
- Select the Checkbox for Connect Using Different Credentials.
- Select Finish.
- Enter your MSU NetID and MSU Password.
NOTE: Username needs to be entered as campusad\NetID
- Select the Checkbox for Remember My Credentials.
- Select Ok.