Register Today for the 2014 Built Environment Showcase at Michigan State University
On Friday, Nov. 7, 2014, the 2014 Built Environment Showcase will take place at the Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center in East Lansing.
On Friday, Nov. 7, 2014, the 2014 Built Environment Showcase will take place at the Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center in East Lansing. Registration is now available online.
Join the MSU School of Planning, Design and Construction; the MSU Land Policy Institute; the Michigan State Housing Development Authority; the Michigan Economic Development Corporation; and Prima Civitas, as they gather Built Environment Industry professionals, State and National government representatives and MSU leaders to discuss ways to increase partnerships, economic development and placemaking opportunities, and more. The purpose of this day-long conference is to:
- Demonstrate the impact of the Built Environment sector in the State of Michigan.
- Create public/private partnerships with MSU, State government and others on the connection between place and the new economic development paradigm.
- Identify opportunities for new development in changing markets.
- Show how to turn placemaking opportunities into money.
- Network with exhibitors and professionals from the Built Environment Industry.
Registration is available online. Cost to attend is $25 per person (students are free and must also register). Registration includes meals, refreshments, event materials and validated parking. Questions about registration can be directed to SPDC’s Robert Krusky at email@example.com or call 517.353.3054.
Did you find this article useful?