Registration is open for the Southeast Michigan Virtual Pest and Crop Management Update
Registration for the Jan. 26, 2021, meeting will include a free 2021 Weed Control Guide shipped to your home.
Michigan State University Extension is bringing one of its flagship winter programs to the virtual world. The Southeast Michigan Virtual Pest and Crop Management Update will be held virtually Jan. 26, 2021, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. The best part of it is that you will be able to participate in this state-of-the-art meeting while in the comfort of your home.
Renowned MSU faculty will bring you the most up-to-date and reliable information available, covering topics related to planting decisions, herbicide programs, diseases and more. See the full schedule below.
- 9 a.m. – 2020 Asiatic garden beetle update – Chris DiFonzo
- 9:30 a.m. – Diseases to watch for in 2021 – Martin Chilvers
- 10 a.m. – Am I losing control? Herbicide programs for tough weeds in corn and soybeans – Erin Burns
- 10:40 a.m. – Wheat research update – Dennis Pennigton
- 11:10 a.m. – The road to 70 bu/ac. How can my planting decisions affect my profits? – Manni Singh
- 11:40 a.m. – Commodity groups update/RUP/CCA/MAEAP Phase 1 credits
- 12 p.m. – Adjourn
You will also receive a free copy of the 2021 Weed Control Guide for Field Crops shipped straight to your office or home address. Three RUPs, three CCAs and MAEAP phase 1 educational credits will be provided at the end of the meeting.
The registration fee is only $15 and you can register online at Virtual Pest and Crop Management Update 2021 or call the MSU Extension Lenawee County office at 517-264-5300.
Visit the Virtual Pest and Crop Management Update 2021 registration page to see other Michigan meetings during January/February 2021.