Mapping the Shared S: Drive (Windows)
Instructions for adding the shared S: Drive to your Windows computer.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You will need to log into the MSU VPN if you are not on the ANR Domain.
- Open a File Folder.
- Select My PC.
- Select Map Network Drive.
- Select S: from the drop-down menu.
- In the Folder Field, enter \\fpsinsc08002.anr.msu.edu\anrshare$\
- Select the Checkbox for Reconnect at Sign-In if it is not already checked.
- Select the Checkbox for Connect Using Different Credentials.
- Select Finish.
- Enter your ANR Username and Password.
NOTE: You may need to enter ANR\NetID or anr.msu.edu\NetID for the username field.
- Select the Checkbox for Remember My Credentials.
- Select Ok.
Did you find this article useful?