East Michigan Spring Tree Fruit Meeting to be held March 29
Tree fruit growers will hear a variety of presentations designed to help prepare them for the 2019 growing season and obtain high-quality fruit crops.
Please join fellow fruit growers from east Michigan for the popular spring meeting on March 29, 2019. Commercial fruit growers will learn the latest pest management strategies and fruit production updates needed for this year's crop. Breakfast will be served.
Note that the meeting is being held at a new location this year. Tyrone Hills Golf Club is located at US-23 and Center Road, or two exits south of Fenton and the west side of the highway. The address is 8449 Old US-23, Fenton, MI 48430.
Online pre-registration is available this year using a credit card. Pre-registration is $15 per person. Registration at the door is $20 (cash and check available for on-site registration). Breakfast, refreshments and snacks are included.
- 7:30 a.m. – Breakfast and registration
- 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. – Fruit insect, disease and production lectures
- 12:30 p.m. – Adjourn
- Larry Gut, MSU Entomologist
- Julianna Wilson, MSU Tree Fruit Integrator
- Philip Schwallier, MSU Extension Fruit Educator
- Greg Lang, MSU Horticulturist
- Bernie Zandstra, MSU Weed Specialist
- Keith Mason, MSU Enviroweather
This meeting is sponsored by Michigan State University Extension, Michigan State Horticultural Society and Fruit Industry Companies.
For additional information, contact Bob Tritten at the Genesee MSU Extension Office, 810-516-3800, email@example.com.