Emergent Issues Incentive Program
Apply for up to $5,000 for Programs Relating to Emergent Issues!
During the 2017 MSU Extension Fall Conference the Emergent Issues Incentive Program for MSU Extension staff was announced. This program offers the opportunity for cross-institute teams to receive up to $5,000 to quickly respond to urgent issues in the communities they serve.
This program is designed to allow small teams to implement new or modified programs that meet the following criteria:
- Impact a new or serious issue in one or more communities.
- Engage staff from at least two Institutes.
- Can be “on the ground” in eight weeks or less.
- Engage community partners in meaningful ways.
- Are able to establish a framework for evaluation and possible continuation.
Teams can apply for this program by going to: Emergent Issues Incentive Program Application.
Once you submit your application, you can expect to hear from the Director's Office within 10 business days. If you do not hear back within 10 days, please contact Laurie Sears at firstname.lastname@example.org.