Vend Training Instructions
Vend Training: Registration Instructions
Choose the correct set of instructions below - there are separate instructions for MSU Staff and County paid staff. When you login to D2L you may see notice about fire safety on campus. Acknowledge this notification and you will see the course listed.
Instructions: MSU Extension Staff with MSU NetID
- Enroll in the course by going to the: Vend Registration Page.
- To access the course log into D2L at https://d2l.msu.edu/ and enter your MSU NetID and password.
- Click on the MSU Extension Vend Training: 2021 course title to get started.
Instructions: County Paid Staff
You will first need an MSU Guest ID (formerly Community ID) linked to your email address. Once your Guest ID is created you may use it in the future to register for other MSU Extension professional development training opportunities.
- Create your MSU Guest ID and Password by following the 2 part instructions: Create Your MSU Community ID
- Enroll in the course by going to the: Vend Registration Page, using your MSU Guest ID and password.
- To access the course log into D2L at https://d2l.msu.edu/ and enter your MSU Guest ID and password.
- Click on the MSU Extension Vend Training: 2021 course title (at the top) to get started.
If you have any difficulty creating your Guest ID account, please contact the MSU Discovery Services Help Desk at 517-353-8700. They are available Monday through Friday from 7am to midnight and on the weekends from 10am to midnight. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note: If you need to reset your password at any time go to: https://auth.msu.edu/ and select the option for "Need help Signing in."