Packaging Scholarship Application Information
Each year, the School of Packaging (SoP) is able to give out annual scholarships thanks to our generous donors made up of alumni, trade organizations, and industry partners. In 2019-2020, the SoP along with the Packaging Alumni Association (PAA) was able to award over $100,000 in scholarships to deserving students.
This application is kept on file for the entire academic year. Scholarships are based on many factors including: academic scholarship, community involvement, merit and financial need, so all students are encouraged to apply.
The deadline for the 2020-2021 Scholarship Application is September 14th, 2020 by 11:59pm. Please follow submission instructions on the application. NO LATE APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You will be asked to provide dollar amounts of financial aid.
- You must submit at least one document (Essay described below) as a separate file.
- You must submit your most recent CV or resume as a separate file.
- Incoming students will require to submit transcripts from previous institutions or high schools.
Submit a 500-700 word essay (PDF FORMAT) about yourself with your name in the top right corner. Include what is unique about you, your background, your interests, and your professional perspective and goals in the packaging profession. Be as specific as possible, such as stating what type of packaging interests you – food, medical, beverage, consumer goods etc.
- Title Essay: (LastName_FirstName_Year.pdf) for an example (Spartan_Sparty_GR.pdf)
Incoming Freshmen: IF, Freshmen: FR, Sophomore: SO, Junior: JR, Senior: SR, Graduate Student: GR, Incoming Transfer Student: TS.
Resume or CV Submission:
Submit your most recent CV or resume (PDF FORMAT)
- Title Resume/CV: (LastName_FirstName_resume.pdf) for an example (Spartan_Sparty_resume.pdf)
Published on June 4, 2020
The recipients of the 2019-2020 School of Packaging scholarships.
Published on April 20, 2019
The winners of 2018 - 2019 award winners.