Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
East Lansing, MI 48824-1039
Area of Expertise:
Environmental and Resource Economics
Ph.D., University of Minnesota
M.S., University of Illinois
B.S., University of Illinois
Professor Frank Lupi has a joint tenure system appointment in the Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics and Fisheries and Wildlife Departments. He is a member of the Partnership for Ecosystem Research and Management, the Center for Systems Integration and Sustainability, the Water Science Network, and the Environmental Science and Policy Program. His research addresses the economics of ecosystem services, conservation, agriculture, fisheries, wildlife, and water.
Research and Outreach Interests
- Recreational demand and valuation
- Discrete choice and random utility models
- Survey design and research methods
- Stated preference methods for demand analysis
- Applied welfare economics
- Provision and values of ecosystem services
- AEC 823: Environmental Economics Methods.