Justin S. Morrill Leadership Fellows
Major: Fisheries and Wildlife
CANR Department: Department of Fisheries and Wildlife
Minor: Geographic Information Science
Hometown: Lapeer, MI
Internships & Work Experience
- 2019: Demmer Scholars - Conservation Programs intern, Sustainable Forestry Initiative, Washington DC
- 2018: Bat Ecology intern, National Park Service, Grand Teton National Park, WY
- 2017: Sea Lamprey Research Technician, Weiming Li Lab, MSU, Millersburg, MI
- White-tailed deer movement in response to urbanization. Boone and Crockett Quantitative Wildlife Center, Dr. David Williams.
- Feral pig resource selection in response to management action. Applied Forest and Wildlife Ecology Lab, Dr. Gary Roloff.
- Assessing reporting bias within the Boone and Crockett white-tailed deer records. Boone and Crockett Quantitative Wildlife Center. Dr. David Williams.
- Fisheries and Wildlife Club
- Justin S. Morrill Leadership Fellow
“My perfect job would be a research biologist or professor position where I am able to ask my own research questions, as well as do science communication and outreach.”