Washtenaw County Extension Office
Health and Nutrition Program Instructor
Hanna Hotchkiss is a Program Instructor for the Health and Nutrition Institute focusing on health programs.
List of programs:
- Mindfully Feeding Infants and Toddlers
- Mindful Educators
- Mindfulness for Parents and Caregivers
- Teaching Kids Mindful Eating
- Maintaining Health during Challenging Times
- Caring for the Caregiver
- Begin with a Breath: Mindful Breathing
- Mindful Eating
- Mindful Walking
- Be Kind to Your Mind
- Laughter is the Best Medicine: Mindful Laughter
- Mindfulness for Children: Helping Kids Manage Stress
- Mindfulness for Better Living Programs
- RELAX: Alternatives to Anger
- RELAX: Alternatives to Anger for Parents and Caregivers
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers
- Tai Chi for Arthritis and Fall Prevention
In addition to the above programs, Hanna is trained in Nutrition, Health Promotion across the lifespan, and a variety of Mindfulness techniques.
Hanna takes special interest in mindfulness, nutrition, intuitive eating, cooking, feeding children, mind-body practices, the effect of stress on the body and brain, and trauma informed practices.