School of Packaging
- Doctorate in Packaging. August 2014-Present. Michigan State University School of Packaging; USA.
-Dissertation Title: "Factors that contribute to contamination in medical device pouches."
- Master's of Science in Packaging. 2013. Rochester Insitute of Technology; USA. GPA: 3.9/4.0
- Bachelor's of Science in Manufacturing Engineering Technology and Bachelor's of Science in Facility Management Technology/Industrial Technology. 2011. Farmingdale State College. Magna Cum Laude.
- Packaging Engineer, January 2013-July 2014. Edwards LifeSciences, Haina, Dominican Republic.
- R&D Customer Packaging Intern, August 2012-December 2012. Unilever, Trumbull, CT.
- Graduate Assistant, June 2012-December 2012. Rochester Insitute of Technology, Rochester, NY.
- Engineer Intern- Validation Team, October 2010-August 2011. A & Z Pharmaceuticals, Deer Park, NY.
- Math Tutor, 2008-2010. Farmingdale State College, Farmingdale, NY.
- Packaging design for aseptic presentation
- Medical device contamination through packaging
- Medical packaging materials/design innovation
- Aseptic presentation under chaotic environments (ER)
Advisor: Dr. Laura Bix.