Cesar Rosales Nieto
Fulbright Postdoctoral Fellow
- BSc, Autonomus University of San Luis Potosi, Mexico
- MSc, Texas A&M University - Kingsville, USA
- Diploma, CIESTAAM;Universidad Autonoma Chapingo, Mexico
- PhD, The University of Western Australia, Australia
- Fulbright Garcia Robles Postdoctoral Fellowship, Michigan State University
Areas of interest
- External and internal factors that affect the onset of puberty and reproductive performance in small ruminants.
- Rate of muscle and fat tissue accumulation on the reproductive performance in small ruminants.
- Nutritional effects on the fetal programming of small ruminants.