USAID is supporting Asian countries in translating their NDC commitments into specific activities through Comprehensive Action for Climate Change Initiative in Asia (CACCI-Asia) activities to:
- Develop a map of the policy system, partners, institutions, resources, and stakeholders involved in NDC implementation.
- Through a series of consultative workshops and processes, strengthen institutional capacity for national level coordination for NDC implementation including project development, a national network of partners, resource mobilization, and policy and strategy integration.
- Strengthen analytical capacity of network partners in generating evidence for project and program design through specific skill development workshops including policy analysis and preparing evidence-based programming for NDC implementation.
- Develop a strategy for a prototype monitoring, tracking, and reporting system by compiling the existing data sources and developing a dashboard for real time reporting of the progress.
- Provide analytical support and evidence-based recommendations for policy implementation.
For more information on CACCI-Asia and for current updates, please go to the CACCI-Asia page.