Recent Research and Policy Presentation Videos
- View Professor Crawford discuss the MSU/AFRE Food Security Group
- View Webinar: Lessons Learned: Scaling Legume-Maize Systems in Malawi. Presentation by Eric Crawford and Stephanie White. MSU Global Center for Food Systems Innovation. Sept. 29, 2015.
Recent Research and Policy Presentations
- Synthesis of Research on Scaling of Multipurpose Legume – Maize Technology in Malaw. Stephanie White and Eric Crawford. Presented to USAID/Malawi, August 19, 2015.
- End-of-Project Report. Improved Modeling of Household Food Security Decision-Making and Investments Given Climate Change Uncertainty. Eric Crawford, Jennifer Olson, and Ayala Wineman. USAID, Washington, D.C. April 23, 2015.
- Capacity-building in Policy Institutions and Higher Education: A View from the Trenches. AFRE Food Security Group. AFRE Department Brown Bag Seminar. January 14, 2014.
- Improved Modeling of Household Food Security Decision Making and Investments Given Climate Change Uncertainty. Year 3 -- Latest Results. Eric Crawford, Jennifer Olson and Ayala Wineman. Gopal Alagarswamy, Jeff Andresen, Joseph Maitima, Nathan Moore and Brian Mulenga. USAID/Bureau for Food Security, Washington, D.C., November 17, 2014.
- Modeling Climate Change Impacts on Farm Households in Zambia and Kenya. Ayala Wineman and Eric Crawford. USAID/Bureau for Food Security, Washington, D.C, November 17, 2014.
- Capacity Building for Food Policy Analysis: Lessons Learned from the Food Security Cooperative Agreement. Duncan Boughton and Eric Crawford. Presentation at USAID. Washington, D.C. March 13, 2012. (Recordings of March 13 seminar)
- Improved Modeling of Household Food Security Decision Making and Investments Given Climate Change Uncertainty. Eric Crawford, Jennifer Olson, Jeffrey Andresen, Joseph Maitima. Ecodym, Kenya. February 6, 2012.
- Integrating National Household Survey Data and Climate Change Analysis. Eric Crawford and Jordan Chamberlin. Presentation at USAID, Washington, D.C. June 28, 2011.
- Overview: Food Security Program at Michigan State University. Duncan Boughton and Eric W. Crawford. Presentation to Dr. Rob Bertram, USAID. May 20, 2011.