Recent Research and Policy Presentation Videos
- MSU‘s Jim Hilker gives perspective on corn and soybean grain marketing. Filmed at Sanilac County Corn - Soybean & IPM meeting on January 15, 2010.
- Grainnet Podcast With Jim Hilker, Michigan State University Extension Marketing Specialist and Professor of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics, On Prospects for U.S. Grain Export Markets. April, 2009.
Recent Research and Policy Presentations
- Jim Hilker’s Market Outlook & Probabilistic Price Forecasts For Grain & Livestock Website
- When will old-crop soybean prices drop? Jim Hilker. March 2014. Corn and Soybean Digest
- Pricing Your 2014 Commodities is a Challenge. Hilker and Wolf. MSU Extension
- The Agricultural Act of 2014 and What it Means for Michigan: Part I. 2014. by Roger Betz, David B. Schweikhardt, James Hilker, J. Roy Black. Department of Agricultural, Food & Resource Economics, MSU. Michigan State University Extension
- Pricing/Marketing Workshop for Grains Offered Over Four Weeks. Jan, 2014. Michigan
- Soybean Outlook -More Questions than Answers. Hilker Presentation at the Midwest, Great Plains, and Western Outlook Conference, Louisville, Kentucky. 2011
- Current Issues and Prospects for Extension Outlook Programs in the Future. Jim Hilker, AAEA Presentation 20