Recent Research and Policy Presentation Videos
- More and Better Jobs for Youth in Agrifood System. 2017. VIDEO from World Bank Presentation by Julie Howard, David Tschirley and Kwame Yeobah, Washington DC, May 9, 2017
Recent Research and Policy Presentations
- Agri-Food Systems and Youth Livelihoods in Sub-Saharan Africa. 2016. By Thomas S Jayne, John Holtzman, Felix Kwame Yeboah, Jock R Anderson, James F Oehmke. Presentation at Seminar at USAID/BFS Ronald Reagan Building, Washington, DC, November 3, 2016.
- Africa's evolving employment structure: Trends and drivers of change. F. Kwame Yeboah and Thomas S. Jayne. Eye on Africa Seminar Series, African Studies Center, MSU. East Lansing, MI. October 20, 2016.
- Africa's evolving employment trends: Implications for youth livelihoods in the agrifood system. F. Kwame Yeboah, Thomas S. Jayne. 5th International Conference of AAEA. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. September 23‐26, 2016.
- Africa's evolving employment structure: Causes and Consequences. F. Kwame Yeboah, Thomas S. Jayne. FAO Technical Workshop. Rome, Italy. September 19‐20, 2016.
- How can agricultural development strategies effectively reduce poverty in Africa? T.S. Jayne, Kwame Yeboah, Lulama Traub, Milu Muyanga, Jordan Chamberlin, Ferdinand Meyer. Ag. Learning Lunch seminar, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Seattle. October 6, 2015.
- Megatrends and the Future of the Agri‐food System in West Africa. Felix K. Yeboah, T.S. Jayne, Lulama N. Traub, Ferdinand Meyer. BMGF’s Convening for Dryland Farming Systems in W. Africa. Dakar, Senegal. September 28, 2015.