Apple, Carrot and Raisin Salad
Use up your Michigan apples in a different way with this apple, carrot, and raisin salad.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Numer of Servings: 6 servings - 1/2 cup per serving
Calories per Serving: 68
- 1 ½ cups carrots - minced or shredded
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 apple diced
- ½ Tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons orange juice
- 3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- Optional - 1/2 cup spinach
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Rinse and scrub all produce.
- Add carrots, raisins, and apple to bowl and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together brown sugar, orange juice, apple cider vinegar, and yogurt.
- Add dressing to salad and mix together.
- Serve as is or over spinach.