Try this fresh idea for using asparagus!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 8 Minutes
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¾ Tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 green onions - chopped
- 2 avocados - cubed
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Rinse and scrub all produce.
- Add olive oil, black pepper, and salt to large mixing bowl.
- Add washed asparagus to bowl and stir together.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes and let cool.
- Add lime juice, cooked asparagus, cilantro, green onions, and avocados to a blender.
- Put mixture in a bowl and enjoy!