Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing
This Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing is lower in fat and sugar than a store bought dressing and it's easy to make! Add it to green salads, pasta salads, potatoes, sweet potatoes or chicken for a tasty dish!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 2 Minutes
Numer of Servings: 8 servings - 2 tablespoons per serving
Calories per Serving: 93
- 1 avocado
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2/3 cup water
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Rinse and scrub all produce.
- Add all ingredients and 1/3 cup water to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add 1/3 cup more water and blend again.
- Serve over green salad, pasta salad, chicken or potatoes.