Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
Numer of Servings: 1 serving
Calories per Serving: 420
- 2 cups of artichoke hearts (no salt or fat added) drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package of frozen chopped spinach
- thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container of low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup of chopped green onion
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons of chopped red pepper
- Combine all ingredients except red pepper and mix well.
- Pour mixture into 1-quart casserole dish or 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with red peppers.
- Serve with tortilla chips and/or fresh vegetables.