Baked Veggie Chips
Think of the possibilities - carrots, parsnips, broccoli stems, purple potatoes, and more! Try different seasoning combinations. You might find one your family really loves!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 russet potato
- 1 beet
- Cooking spray
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Wash and peel vegetables. Wear gloves for beets to avoid staining hands.
- Use a mandolin slicer to slice vegetables as thin as possible.
- Spray a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Place the vegetables in a single layer.
- Spray the tops of the vegetables.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Return chips to oven. Bake for 4-8 more minutes, checking every 2 minutes.
- The chips will be done when the center of each chip no longer looks wet. Beets will take a little longer to cook.