Add these Banana Pancakes to your weekend plans! They are delicious and simple to make!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Numer of Servings: 10-14 pancakes
- 2 large bananas - ripe to overripe
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon butter
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- In a bowl mix the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Take another bowl and lightly mash the bananas with a fork.
- Mix the eggs, milk and vanilla with the mashed bananas.
- Stir the flour mixture into the banana mixture, batter will be slightly lumpy.
- In a frying pan, melt ½ teaspoon butter over medium-low heat.
- Pour ½ cup of batter on the pan for each pancake and flip once edges get bubbly.
- Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot.