Blackberry Banana Overnight Oats
If you haven’t tried overnight oats give them a try! This recipe combines blackberries and bananas for a nutrient packed breakfast.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 cup fresh blackberries - plus extra for topping
- ½ banana
- plus extra for topping
- ½ cup low fat milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup rolled oats
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Rinse and scrub all produce.
- Blend blackberries, banana, milk, and vanilla together.
- Pour mixture into a cup and add rolled oats. Mix together.
- Top with banana slices and blackberries.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning add some fresh blackberries and the other half of the banana (sliced) on top and enjoy.