Blueberry Yogurt Pops
Make a refreshing treat using the fruit you have on hand.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 130 Minutes
- 1 cup of blueberries frozen
- 4 ounces of yogurt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup of milk
- Popsicle sticks or straws
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Rinse blueberries.
- Blend yogurt, blueberries, milk and vanilla together in a blender until smooth.
- Pour mixture into small plastic cups or ice tray.
- Add wooden sticks or straws to each cup or cube.
- Freeze for 2 hours and enjoy!