This easy recipe is full of flavor and nutrients. It's great for breakfast, too, or pack the leftovers for lunch!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Numer of Servings: Serving Size - 3/4 cup
Calories per Serving: 111
- 10 ounces frozen spinach - thawed and drained
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1 cup fat free milk
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup brown rice - cooked
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Cooking spray
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Rinse and scrub all produce.
- Spray baking dish and pour in mixture.
- Combine all ingredients and mix together in bowl.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- Cut casserole and serve.