Brussels Sprouts Hash and Eggs
If the first thing you say after hearing Brussels Sprouts is, "EWW", you need to try this recipe! Brussels sprouts are fantastic when they are cooked to a caramelized crisp! Give this recipe a try!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Number of Servings: 2 servings
- 10 large Brussels sprouts
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 3 cloves garlic - finely chopped
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 6 black olives - finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- Lemon juice
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Rinse and scrub all produce.
- Cut off ends of brussels sprouts and cut in half. Slice brussels sprouts and break them apart with your hands into small pieces. Repeat until you have about 4 cups.
- Melt butter on medium high heat and add Brussels sprouts, garlic, salt, pepper, and olives to skillet. Mix together and cook for 1 minute.
- Break two eggs into skillet, keeping each egg separate and intact. Add 2 Tablespoons of water to skillet.
- Cover with a lid and steam for about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Plate and serve warm.