Cheese and Honey Fruit Dip
Pair this dip with sliced fruit for a delicious, nutritious snack.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese.
- Add honey, lemon juice, vanilla, cinnamon and mix together.
- Add sliced almonds to top.
- Serve with fruit and enjoy.