Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Join Rayshawnda, community nutrition instructor, while she makes Chicken Broccoli Casserole!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chopped & cooked broccoli
- 1 cup chopped & cooked chicken or canned chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 cups of brown rice or whole wheat pasta
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Rinse and scrub all produce.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a large bowl mix the chicken with the cream of chicken soup.
- Spray bottom of pan with cooking spray (if available).
- Spread broccoli in cooking pan.
- Cover the broccoli with the chicken/soup mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of chicken/soup mixture.
- Place in oven to bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Cook rice or pasta according to directions on its box.
- Take a plate and place some of the casserole on top of some pasta/rice and enjoy!