Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
You would never guess that these muffins were made with yogurt instead of oil! At only 20 cents per muffin, these Chocolate Zucchini Muffins are worth the effort!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Numer of Servings: 24 muffins
- 1 ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 ½ cup oats
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups zucchini - grated (about 2 zucchini)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Rinse and scrub all produce.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, oats, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, crack eggs.
- Add zucchini and yogurt to eggs.
- Add dry ingredients and mix all together.
- Grease muffin tin or use liners.
- Fill muffin cups with mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and serve!