Here's a tasty idea for using rice!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Numer of Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup brown rice
- ¾ cup canned coconut milk
- 1 lime
- 4 teaspoons fresh cilantro - minced
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Rinse and scrub all produce.
- Combine rice with 1 cup of water and coconut milk in saucepan.
- Cook on medium heat according to rice package directions.
- In a small bowl, combine zest from lime, juice from half of the lime, and cilantro.
- When rice is cooked, add mixtures from bowl and stir.
- Serve right away.