Serve this corn salad as a fiber packed side dish!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 7 Minutes
Numer of Servings: 6 servings
Calories per Serving: 120
- 6 ears of corn
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 Tablespoon red onion - chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh basil - chopped
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Rinse and scrub all produce.
- Husk corn and place in baking dish.
- Pour ¾ cup of water over corn.
- Microwave on high for 7 minutes.
- Cut corn from cob into large bowl.
- In a small, separate bowl, mix together lemon juice, olive oil, sugar, red onion, and basil. Add this to bowl of corn and mix together.