- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can whole-kernel corn (drained)
- 1 (16-oz) can cut green beans (drained)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 (14.5-oz) can tomatoes
- 1 (8-oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- Dash of pepper
- 1 box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 egg (for cornbread mix)
- 1/2 cup of milk (for cornbread mix)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown ground beef in frying pan, drain and discard grease.
- Put ground beef in casserole dish with all ingredients except cornbread mix, egg and milk.
- Prepare cornbread mix according to package directions and pour on top of other ingredients.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.