Cornmeal Green Beans
½ pound green beans, ½ cup flour, ¼ cup milk, 2 eggs, 1 cup cornmeal, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, ½ teaspoon garlic powder, Cooking spray
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Rinse and scrub all produce.
- Place flour on plate.
- Use a fork to mix eggs and milk together in a small bowl.
- Measure cornmeal, salt, pepper, garlic powder out onto a separate plate and mix together.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Taking a few green beans at a time, dip first in flour, then in egg mixture, and finally in cornmeal mixture. Then lay beans out on baking sheet, leaving space between each bean.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Place on a plate and serve warm!