Crispy Kale Chips
Try our recipe for Crispy Kale Chips! Only one cup provides all the Vitamins A, C, and K you need in one day. Now that's a powerful chip!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Optional - 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Rinse kale.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut out stems of kale and rip into bite size pieces.
- In a bowl mix kale with olive oil.
- Place kale in single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and toss chips.
- Place back in oven for 4-8 minutes. Check every 2 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from oven and enjoy.