Cucumber Radish Slaw
Cucumbers and radishes go great together. Top them with a tasty dressing and you have a great side dish!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 2 cucumbers - peeled
- 5 radishes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons red onion - minced
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Rinse and scrub all produce.
- Cut cucumbers in half length-wise. Slice very thin on a diagonal cut.
- Thinly slice radishes.
- Place vegetables into a colander and toss with salt.
- Place colander in the sink. Cover with plate and allow vegetables to drain for 20 minutes.
- Add vegetables to a bowl. Toss with red onion, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, sugar, salt and pepper.