If you slice up several kinds of veggies, each family member can customize their own pizza!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Minutes
- 1 toasted 100% whole-wheat English muffins (or a slice of bread)
- 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce
- Sprinkle of cheese
- Some of your favorite toppings
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Rinse and scrub all produce.
- Put pizza sauce on both halves of the English muffin.
- Sprinkle cheese and your toppings on top of the pizza sauce.
- Microwave for 45 seconds or until cheese is melted.
- Let the food rest for 3 minutes to allow the food to fully cook.