Try cooking your eggs a new way!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 6 Minutes
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Cooking spray
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Separate eggs. Put whites in a large mixing bowl. Place bowls in two separate bowls or cups.
- Whip egg whites until stiff peaks form, about 2-3 minutes.
- Fold in cheese.
- Grease baking sheet.
- Create two “clouds” with the egg whites and place them on baking sheet.
- Make a small well in the center of each cloud.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 3 minutes.
- Pour egg yolk into each well.
- Bake at 400 degrees for another 3 minutes.
- Serve on a plate and enjoy!