Adding greens (spinach or kale) to your smoothie adds extra nutrients! If you include fruit, you can't even taste the spinach!
- 1 cup frozen banana
- 1 cup strawberries
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- 3 cups baby spinach
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Rinse and scrub all produce.
- Blend together banana, strawberries, pineapple, 2 cups of spinach and one cup water until smooth.
- Add one more cup of spinach.
- Pour and serve cold.