Peaches make a great low calorie, nutrient loaded dessert. You can enjoy peaches fresh, as part of a salad, or try grilling them.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 3 peaches
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup granola
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Rinse and scrub all produce.
- Cut peaches in half and remove pits.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Line baking tray with tin foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Lay 3 peach halves flat side down. Fold foil over peaches and crimp ends. Repeat with other 3 peach halves.
- Grill on medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Top peaches with granola.