Homemade Apple Sauce
Try our easy applesauce recipe and freeze the leftovers for later!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- 12 apples
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Rinse and scrub all produce.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, oats, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, crack eggs.
- Add zucchini and yogurt to eggs.
- Add dry ingredients and mix all together.
- Grease muffin tin or use liners.
- Fill muffin cups with mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and serve!