Lemon Berry Pops
Try this fun idea for a refreshing summer treat! You can use in-season fruit or whatever fruit you have on hand! Plastic spoons work great if you don't have sticks.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 480 Minutes
Numer of Servings: 8 pops
- 1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 8 paper cups
- 8 sticks
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Rinse and scrub all produce.
- Cut up strawberries and blackberries.
- Mix lemonade concentrate with water.
- Put the fruit evenly throughout the 8 paper cups.
- Evenly pour the water/concentrate mixture into the paper cups.
- Put pops in freezer for 45 minutes.
- Take out of freezer and put one stick in each paper cup.
- Let freeze in freezer overnight.
- Take out of freezer when ready to eat and enjoy!