Microwave Baked Apples
Try this simple, warm desert!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- 4 baking apples
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Slice off the bottom of the apples to create a flat surface.
- To remove the core, cut a square around the core, making sure your knife goes all the way through the apple.
- Place apples in a microwave safe baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Add the brown sugar mixture to the hollowed out core of each apple.
- Cover baking sheet with wax paper.
- Microwave for 6-10 minutes, until apples are soft.