These mini quiches are packed with nutrition. Mix it up and make quiche for dinner! Each family member can add their choice of veggies!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Numer of Servings: 6 mini quiche
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup of milk
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup total of any vegetables chopped
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces. and cooking utensils.
- Rinse and scrub all produce.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, pepper, salt, garlic powder and cheese.
- Grease muffin tin or use silicone baking cups.
- Pour the mixture evenly into each of the muffin cups.
- Add your 1 cup of chopped vegetables evenly throughout the cups.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!