Try our healthy three ingredient homemade Orange Creamsicle recipe! This recipe makes about 9 servings. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 360 Minutes
- 2 large oranges
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Wash, cut and peel oranges.
- Blend together oranges, orange juice, and yogurt.
- Pour into plastic or paper cups.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Place a Popsicle stick in the center of each cup.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours.
- Serve straight out of the freezer.