Don't skip out on breakfast! Overnight oats make a great first meal of the day and they take less than 2 minutes to prepare the night before.
Prep Time: 2 Minutes
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup milk or water
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Add oats, water or milk, and yogurt to microwave safe container.
- Put on lid and shake it up.
- Add optional toppiings. Examples: dried, fresh or frozen fruit, nuts, seeds, honey, cinnamon, brown sugar, cocoa powder, chia or hemp seeds
- Refrigerate overnight. The oats will absorb the liquid and in the morning you will have oatmeal. Reheat and enjoy.