Have you tried roasting asparagus? If not, you're in for a treat! Season with your favorite spices.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 pound of asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces. and cooking utensils.
- Rinse and scrub asparagus.
- Chop off the ends of the asparagus.
- Spread asparagus on baking sheet.
- Cover with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes.